Design and print commission for Sara Jane Whittaker

I completed this commission a while back but I have just had some great pictures of my wrapping paper in use so I wanted to show everybody.



This is what Sara jane says about the commissioning process

"Every single piece of my artisan solid silver jewellery is individually handmade, and I wanted to carry that uniqueness through each detail of the business, including being able to offer the jewellery gift-wrapped with gorgeous custom-handprinted paper.  Carole at Nant Designs was the perfect choice for my exclusive wrapping paper:  she listened to the brief, produced a design that was exactly what I wanted, and printed it skilfully on excellent quality paper, in exactly the right colourway and tone (which she reserves just for me, to keep it exclusive).  I offer this exclusive giftwrap option for my jewellery on Not on the High Street and for direct sales from my studio, and it's proved very popular with shoppers who want their jewellery purchase to come ready to gift.
Sarah Jane Whittaker
Jewellery designer-maker, Sarah Jane Whittaker Contemporary Jewellery"


Sara Jane Whittaker of  www.sjwjewellery.com

Anybody keen to have their packaging do contact me- happy to work to commission


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunnel Books workshop

Tunnel Book Workshop Saturday 17th November Artists books come in diverse range of types and formats.They can be inte...